Top 10 schools in India
A correct school plays a very important role in creating the bright future of your kids, However all parents desire to make their child to study in the best school. The schools which are proficient in providing the wings to a child’s ambitions and aspirations are considered to be the best.
Education is the first beginning of our life. Without good education we just can’t have a good life. Education is the ability to move the world around. Without education life has no importance and life is very futile. Below are the Top 10 schools in India, which will be best for your child:
● It is known to be the best school in India, and in our recommended list stands in no. 1 position among Top 10 schools in India. St. Xavier’s is a private English-medium school for boys. It was begun by the Jesuits in 1860 to bestow education to Catholic boys. Presently, the school awards admission to students based on their creed, caste and religion.
● The campus is spread in a picturesque landscape. It comprises a hostel area with sufficient beds and a mess facility for in-house students.
● St. Xavier’s School has two buildings, one for the primary area (KG to class V) and another for the secondary area (classes VI to XII).
● The school has a playground, computer labs, science labs and library.
30, Mother Teresa Sarani,
Kolkata 700 016.
Set up in 1935, The Doon School is the finest school in India. It endeavours to create leadership in every student through its educational plan as well as societies, sports teams and clubs.
● The Doon School is the Best acting school in India, a 25,000 square foot building with Mac studio, a film studio, museum spaces as well as an auditorium, a reading room and a prize room.
● It additionally has The Careers Information, Guidance Department, and Education with its office in the Media and Art Center. Its library comprises printed copy and computerized assets for both instructors and students to use for research.
● Other facilities include the school’s amphitheatre, The Kilachand Library, The Music School, science division with a gallery, wellness center, shooting range and outdoor and indoor games offices.
Mall Road, Dehradun 248001.
Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul International School is a private boys school and offers day boarding office, as well. It was set up in 1994. This Gurukul International school is committed to motivated students and nurture responsive through a dynamic and achievement arranged education program.
● The school has an international lavish greencampus and playgrounds which are spread over more than 35 acres of land.
● The plan of Gurukul Education works on three principal angles:
1. Sadvidya-Traditional Education
2. Vidya-Modern Education,
3. Brahmavidya-Spiritual Education.
● It has exceptionally extensive classrooms, science labs, and computer labs.
● The school has a medical room regular health care and for emergencies
R. R. District, Moinabad Mandal,
Hyderabad, Telangana – 500075
The Mother’s International School has been positioned in the top 10 schools of India and is a foundation of the Sri Aurobindo Education Society which is an agency of Sri Aurobindo Ashram.
● The school building is partitioned into two squares – one for the lesser area (contained primary classes) and one for the senior segment (senior classes and middle classes).
● For the primary area, the offices include a park, library, math lab, Montessori room, two art and craft rooms, dance and music hall, and yoga room.
● For the junior area, the school has two labs each for chemistry, physics and biology, home science lab, library, general media Hall, ballroom, yoga room, two art and craft rooms and Batik lab.
Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi – 110016
La Martiniere For Girls School, One of the most notable schools in India has gained a reputation in the field of extracurricular activities and academics. The school focuses on every child all round development and runs after making them liable citizens.
● It offers magnificent facilities like science labs, computer lab, geography lab, resource room and mathematics lab.
● The school has an art room, audio visual room, student counselling room and a library.
● There are also swimming pools, a large playground, basketball court, gymnasium and two spacious auditoriums.
Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi – 110016
The Bombay Scottish School (BSS) is a private, co-ed day school set up in 1847. It has been positioned as one of the main ten schools in India for as long as 80 decades and one of the most esteemed schools in Mumbai.
● The school consists of two libraries: one is spacious with more than 20,000 books in the heritage wing. The other one is a more modest library available to the senior students housed in the east wing. PCs with limited internet access have been recently introduced in both the libraries.
● The school has cutting edge labs for Biology, Physics and Chemistry, where students complete their practical work. These labs are furnished with intelligent digital boards.
● Both the Computer Labs are equipped with the air conditioner with hi-tech computers, available to students from classes V to X. There is a third lab for the primary area and advanced mechanics classes.
153, Swatantrya Veer Savarkar Marg,
Mahim West, Mumbai 400016.
Set up in 1966, Sainik School Ghorakhal is situated close to Nainital. It is a boys school as well as one of the first and best Sainik School in India to be set up in Quite a while. The thought behind Sainik Schools is to prepare boys for the National Defense Academy.
● With 477-acre of land grounds the school has three volleyball courts, four b-ball courts, two football fields, tennis court and one hockey ground, and a multi-reason stadium which is under development.
● It has a temperature-controlled pool, an auditorium which can oblige more than 600 individuals and a gymnasium.
● It has a 20-bed clinic for the students medical checkup and health.
Sainik School Ghorakhal
Nainital (Uttarakhand) – 263156
Established in 1920, Modern School is a co-ed, autonomous, best boarding school in India. It cultivates internationalism and is one of the members of CDLS (Community Development and Leadership Summit).
● The Junior Library is very much loaded with a wide choice of books regarding all matters going from dinosaurs to math riddles as well as story books, for example, the Amar Chitra Katha and the Famous Five
● The senior library is known as The Lala Pratap Singh Library, arranged in the Platinum Jubilee Block of the school. The library sorts out the Annual Book Week each year. Its main goal is to improve students’ studying habits.
● The school gives facilities to sports, for example,basketball, badminton, swimming and football.
Barakhamba Road, New Delhi – 110001.
Set up in 1982, Emerald Heights is Madhya Pradesh’s first international co-ed english medium school with a staying facility. Since its foundation, the students of the school have positively marked in both sports and academics.
● The school’s huge grounds houses three squares, senior, pre-primary and primary with very much planned, open and breezy study halls.
● There is an auditorium, computer lab, lecture hall, science lab, language lab, grooming lab, library and science park.
● The school has facilities for swimming, basketball, badminton, table tennis, shooting, tennis, volleyball, football and a gym.
● Facilities for extracurricular incorporate aerobics, chess, quiz, NCC, dance, art gallery and sculpture studio.
Opposite Akashwani, A.B. road,
Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA) is the best flying school in India, founded under the Ministry of Civil Aviation. Situated in Amethi, Uttar Pradesh, the foundation was set up as a self-ruling body in the year 1985. IGRUA, Rae Bareli gives admission in B.Sc in Aviation and CPL Course.
● Current Navigational Aids like ILS DME, Night Flying offices, Dedicated Airspace for flying preparation and VOR DME,.
● Three completely closable Hangars furnished with state-of-the-art workshops, Separate young men and young ladies hostels, Indoor Badminton and squash courts,Independent water supply generator, electrical generators, gymnasium and sports ground.
● Recently developed Auditorium, Swimming pool and AC class rooms.
Fursatganj Airfield Rae Bareli – 229302 Uttar Pradesh, India
We are known for providing you the information across advanced education areas based on target boundaries and has proceeded with the training on account of schools, utilizing students data, performance, infrastructure and faculty for example, aggregate percentage, pass and grades. Finding the top 10 schools in Indiaisn’t trouble as the nation is home to the absolute best schools on the planet. Significant cities have schools with amazing facilities where children can get top notch education.