Top 10 schools in Hyderabad
Hyderabad is a very famous city in India. This city has a very great history. There are a number of CBSE schools in Hyderabad. School-based education plays an important role in the development of reporting and skills. It attracts Brands to set up their chains in the city. With a plenty of schools accessible in Hyderabad, selecting one isn’t a simple work. You need to check a lot of factors before getting admission for your child. To back off your work, we have listed below top 10 schools in Hyderabad. This south Indian city is filled with first class schools that cater both international and indian students.
About 102 schools are affiliated with the CBSE (Board of Higher Education) in Hyderabad.Top 10 schools in Hyderabad are based on the institutions they offer, we have screened the best CBSE schools in Hyderabad to make it easier for you to choose the right school for your child based on his or her wishes. These schools are building an enthusiastic generation and bracing them to take global competition and win! So, in this article, we give you information on the CBSE schools in the top-notch in Hyderabad as well as the website communications, addresses and resources available. Go to this article to find out more. Check the listed below top 10 schools in Hyderabadand select the school you believe will provide best quality education:
Top 10 Schools In Hyderabad
1. DAV Public School:
This old Private school is listed in the top 10 best schools in Hyderabad and 159th best school of India. English is the obligatory language as a mode of communication in classrooms and DAV Public School has approved English as a medium of guidance and textbook language too. The management members from DAV College, New Delhi are quick now to provide a practical, competitive environment to their students and they have decided to educate both boys and girls in the same class. DAV Public School follows the NCERT educational program in its classes. NCERT is a self-governing association of the Union Government of India and their educational plan system is worldwide acknowledged. NCERT educational program is popular for its edge in different competing tests in India. The school is listed among the top 10 schools in Hyderabad.
The school aims to provide appropriate teaching and learning environments, which help learners to develop critical thinking, problem solving, oral and written communication skills and good behavior. We will equip our students with a set of life skills that will help them become who they want to be – considerate, considerate, and intelligent and inspiring to all who have contributed to their growth. Labs and Libraries talk about good teaching and fun reading. The design side of the child has been posted as a team activity on the bulletin boards of the school. Cleanliness is very important as all the toilets are kept spic and span, well placed. The sick room is equipped with a first aid kit that provides urgent attention when needed. Water distributors are located in the same area, to provide and safe drinking water.
● The school follows the CBSE educational plan at the optional level and that is why it is listed among the top 10 schools in Hyderabad.
● At +2 level, students can select MPC with biotechnology or PCs and BPC with biotechnology.
● Arts stream interested students can select computers and mathematics as an optional subject.
● Co-curricular activities incorporate skating, yoga, clay molding, music, gardening, dance, art and painting.
● The school has coordinated with NIIT to give its children fundamental information on computers.
● Life skills and environmental consciousness are also instructed as a feature of the school’s educational plan.
● DAV provides workshops, well-stocked libraries, and a large sports ground.
● The labs are completely equipped to oblige the most recent changes in the educational program. Also, there are digital labs for biology, chemistry, physics and maths.
Santosh Nagar, Hyderabad G.P.O. Hyderabad -500001, Landmark: Near BDL Midhani Company Hyderabad – 500001.
2. Jubilee Public School:
Jubilee Public School, situated in West Hyderabad, was established in 1986. What began as a little school and has developed into one where parents are standing in line to get admission for their children. This is one of the top 10 schools in Hyderabad and today the school has nearly 2,000 students and staff of more than 75. With a few edge-cutting techniques like interactive hardware and whiteboard, the students experience a profitable learning time here. The vision of the school is that “it will utilize and develop the opportunities available to the knowledgeable community to increase the quality of life, international competitiveness, knowledge, and collaboration in a model, flexible and sustainable manner. The school will back the learners in the desirable culture and values as expected by a society. ”
In its efforts to implement activities that directly promote the purpose of social responsibility, JHPS has taken the time to clean up and improve the educational / infrastructure situation in the few schools that really need that infrastructure. that. JHPS meets the infrastructure requirements for many schools in Parishad Zilla that face barriers to the dissemination of knowledge due to the lack of adequate furniture / infrastructure for students. For more than 10 years, schools have provided desks, desks, computer peripherals, desks, etc. to improve the Government’s educational infrastructure and Zilla schools. This is one of the top 10 schools in Hyderabad.
● CBSE schedule is being followed by the school, and the medium of guidance is English.
● All students from classes I to XII learn apart from english are science, mathematics, computer science and life skills.
● Students can select among Hindi and Telugu as a subsequent language.
● Intuitive whiteboards and other technology are utilized to make studying fun and interactive.
● This listed top 10 schools in Hyderabad school has air-conditioned classrooms outfitted with audio visual helps, for example, computers and LCD projectors.
● A large auditorium and a medical room are also part of the school grounds.
● The canteen aims at providing nutritious and healthy food at inexpensive prices.
● A stationery shop is kept in the school loaded with pens, textbooks and different necessities.
3. P Obul Reddy Public School:
The school made its ways for the public in 1989 to deliver quality education and has paid attention to its proverb actively in the past 25 years. Throughout the last 25 years, this school has been obliging the necessities of students with tirelessness. It is known for the aid it provides to students with financially weak backgrounds. Concession for transportation, tuition fees, free uniforms and books are some facilities one can get. One of the best CBSE schools in Hyderabad, this school encourages a general development in practical aspects and academics of the students. Modern research centers, provisions for outdoor sports and games, hi-tech labs and equipment made this one of the top 10 schools in Hyderabad .
The results of the school over the past thirty years have been commendable. Students received 100% exam results, most students deserved discrimination and more than 60% marks in CBSE-led board exams for grades X and XII. With a 360 approach and pedagogical education in general, students are doing just as well in co-curricular and extracurricular activities. Students receive honors in academia and sports annually. DDMS P. Obul Reddy Public School is a trend-driven institution with a strong emphasis on the development of all students at important and productive stages in their lives. The school curriculum is well designed to meet the needs of the students under the guidance of skilled and experienced staff.
● This co-ed school follows the CBSE schedule and has classes till XII.
● Children coming from poor money backgrounds are given help with the type of transport, concession in expenses and free uniform and books.
● Children are motivated in both co-curricular activities and academics as the school has the scholarly approach.
● The school spreads over 5.5 acres of land as well as has all the advanced amenities that you may search for in a school. For physics, biology and chemistry, it has hi-tech labs.
● It additionally has stocked up libraries and excellent reading rooms.
● A sports complex permits students to seek after games of their decision, for example, tennis, cricket, hockey and basketball.
AMS P. Obul Reddy Public School Road No. 25, Jubilee Hills Hyderabad – 500 033.
4. Chirec International School:
Chirec International School is situated on a lavish green grounds in Kondapur. The school has been in existence for more than 20 years and is a standout amongst best international schools in the nation with two branches. This school is the perception of Ratna Reddy. Chirec has been positioned as the best CBSE school in Hyderabad in 2015. Students here can select the courses from Cambridge, CBSE and IB educational programs. Chirec International School accompanies a powerful scholastic system that helps students in distinguishing their inactive abilities. Aside from intellectual learning instruments, it has provision for sports, arts, dance and music. Additionally, students up to class 5 don’t need to show up for any assessment test at the term end. It is listed among the top 10 schools in Hyderabad.
The school mission is to liven up the vision by empowering young people to face global challenges with confidence and high-level skills through new learning and technology, and to build on they are the values and attitudes of the indigenous peoples of the world, engaged and thoughtful. We nurture the natural ability of all students through rich academic programs and classmates to grow into a focused but open, dignified, ethical, caring, healthy and prosperous person who has set their goals. personal and beyond. It goes beyond our commitment to academic excellence and excellence to offer our students another opportunity to grow in the field of work such as sports, community service, participation in international action, and performing arts and visuals.
● Cambridge, IB and CBSE educational plans are continued in the school. Students who have a place with internationally versatile networks can select the IB or Cambridge educational plan.
● The school gives students the occasion to discover and explore their talents.
● Dance, music, arts and sports aside from other mental exercises are important for learning at Chirec.
● The nonattendance of end-of-term assessment until class fifth makes learning an enjoyable and engaging process without any burden.
● The classes are huge with air conditioning and fitted with the best smart classes.
● The labs are prepared and equipped from time to time to deal with international level educational plans easily.
● New facilities for example, assembly halls, craft and art rooms permit children to seek and pursue their interest.
Plot No. 962, Road No. 48, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad – 500033.
5. Sreenidhi International School:
Sreenidhi spreads more than 60 acre of land and boasts of world class infrastructure and amenities. The school prides being one of the esteemed schools in the nation and one of the top 10 schools in Hyderabad that grant quality training. At Sreenidhi International School, the students can profit by a great learning module. One of the top 10 schools in Hyderabad, it sustains research skills, communication skills, thinking skills and social skills among the competitors. Moreover, students can profit from boarding facilities here for 5 days every week and can re visit to their homes at the end of the week. This school additionally also has International Exchange Programs with different associations in the United States Of America and Germany. A part of modern facilities that students can profit from here incorporate an inhouse bank, library, labs and an amphitheater. This makes it extraordinary compared to other top 10 schools in Hyderabad.
Sreenidhi International School manages a challenging environment through full and impactful learning, resulting in student voices innovation, choices, diversity and learning opportunities to create advanced thinking. Madam Ssarithha Katikaneni is the principal of the school and always wants to be a dedicated teacher to the children. She graduated with a degree in engineering and is currently the Managing and Executive Director. She has international exposure, including support in numerous seminars and workshops on children education.
● The school lets the students decide among ICS, ICSE and IB curriculum.
● The curriculum is planned and integrates cutting-edge eras to assist every student to apprehend the concepts.
● Extra – curricular activities and sports are being encouraged.
● The school offers different accommodation for girls and boys.
● Classrooms are huge with smart class boards.
● The school has modern labs and a well – stocked library for different subjects.
● The school organizes sports and cultural exchanges, and movie screenings at the campus.
Near Appa Junction, Aziznagar, Moinabad, Hyderabad – 500075.
6. Kendriya Vidyalaya Uppal:
The branch of Kendriya Vidyalaya Uppal is managed and run by the KV Sanghatan, New Delhi. This school cares its students and impart virtues like harmony, tolerance and truth in them.On 25th Nov 1972 the school was founded. Kendriya Vidyalaya School particularly takes students from Central govt. employees. The motive of this school is to facilitate education, sports activities and to broaden innovation as well as required capabilities amongst its students. Kendriya Vidyalaya is associated with National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) and Central Board of Secondary Education. Kendriya Vidyalaya is listed among top 10 schools in Hyderabad and has touched many feats. It shines extra whilst CBSE broadcasts the result.
The mission of the top 10 schools in Hyderabad school is to meet the needs of the children of migrant civil servants including security guards and Para-Military by providing regular training programs. Pursues excellence and puts speed in the field of education. To initiate and promote educational testing and innovation in collaboration with other institutions such as the CBSE and NCERT etc.
● The school follows the CBSE curriculum and has classes from I to XII.
● It adapts effective assessment methods and pedagogy.
● The school offers students many opportunities to differentiate themselves in their selected fields such as literary activities, art, dance and music.
● The school has coaches who are trained for a variety of sports and a large playground.
● The laboratory is updated from time to time to make sure that childrens have the latest resources and technology.
● Libraries have books published by foreigners so children can find the information they are looking for.
Inner Ring Road, Survey Colony, Industrial Development Area, Uppal, Hyderabad – 500039.
7. Delhi Public School Hyderabad:
DPS is an established name in the field of school and education and nothing has been missed in its efforts to provide a comprehensive, high-quality education. In 2002, DPS Hyderabad opened and has become a household name in the city. This is one of the top 10 schools in Hyderabad which aims to clear the mindset of children and give them the visibility they want. Delhi Public School is the best CBSE school in Hyderabad with the right vision. Delhi Public Schools are one of the oldest school chains in India. It started operating in 1949. DPS has more than 100 branches in India. Delhi Public Schools Hyderabad, founded in 2002, is one of the ” Top 10 Schools in Hyderabad“. Apart from adhering to the best curriculum standards, the school participates in various activities that aid students develop other major skills such as music, sports and more. This CBSE school has excellent academic achievements.
● These top 10 schools in Hyderabad school follow the CBSE curriculum and have classes from preschool through grade 12.
● Teachers believe in and follow the motto “Service Before You” and guide students in everything. The selected faculty are trained to deal with children of different strengths.
● Students receive career advice.
● Cross-school competitions, creative corners, guest visits, and educational trips are also part of the curriculum.
● Some of the things to be said about the DPS school infrastructure. It has modern facilities, spacious and well-ventilated classrooms and modern props.
● There is a hospital and skating on campus.
● A mini golf hoop and a large pool are also part of the school curriculum.
Survey No 74, Khajaguda Village, Golkonda Post, Hyderabad – 500008.
8. Kennedy High – The Global School:
Kennedy High Global School was founded in 2005. It has a 5 hectare campus with beautiful buildings and modern infrastructure. This is a daytime school that offers both IGCSE and the CBSE curriculum. Students are prepared for the future by supporting them to participate in joint activities with ordinary academics. The school board is made up of distinguished engineers and doctors who play a key role in shaping young minds. The school is located in Miyapur and is considered to be one of the best schools in the city. This school is one of the top 10 schools in Hyderabad.
The school philosophy is founded on the conclusion that education is all about learning fun. The curriculum is designed to the current assumptions of the professional world. When you learn at KENNEDY HIGH, you will get to know that it is technology-based, growth-oriented and child-centered. The curriculum is experiential, dynamic, innovative and makes the learning process enlightening. While academic, cultural activities and athletics are aimed at developing a child’s personality, activities such as religious and national festivals held on campus will develop respect and harmony for each other, arouse brotherhood, care and share.
● This top 10 schools in Hyderabad school’s curriculum is prepared by experienced academics and contributes to achieving academic excellence and healthy development for each student.
● The school offers IGCSE and CBSE programs, and childrens are also skilled in AIEEE and IIT from the school.
● Music, art and dance are equally important. Students are aided to be good at their hobbies.
● The school has facilities comparable to those of most international schools of the time. The spacious and air conditioned classrooms are equipped with interactive whiteboards and other smart classes.
● An animation studio has recently been opened to demonstrate students about animation and graphics.
● The large playground has an address to train students in certain sports.
Survey No. 499/A, IDA Bollaram X Road, Miyapur-Medchal Highway, Bachupally, Hyderabad – 500090.
9. International School of Hyderabad:
The Hyderabad International School was founded in 1981 under the umbrella of the ICRISAT, two non-profit organizations. This provides International School Of Hyderabad the same status of a school carried out by a consular mission. ISH is managed by the Director of ICRISAT with the assistance of the ISH Advisory Committee which guides the school principal in direction and management. The school head is responsible for everyday operations. More than 34% of ISH staff are from 12 different countries. This school is listed among the top 10 schools in Hyderabad. This ISH is very unique compared to other international schools in Hyderabad. The size of the favorite class of the school is 15 students. The aim of the school is to provide quality education for the overall development of every student. Teachers consider that it is their authority to mold every child to be a socially and morally mature adult.
● A syllabus is followed by the school that combines best study with American Education Reaches Out as well as the UK National Curriculum. This is a specifically created curriculum that has been followed till the eighth grade.
● Classes from IX and X pursue the IGCSE syllabus however, students are taught to receive an IB degree at the end of XII Class. These programs are universally accepted and suitable for childrens who move internationally.
● The school has a music and art program for those who tend to nurture and learn their talents.
● Frequent assessment is part of the ISB study.
● ESOL- that is, language assistance is provided to students who speak different languages.
● French and Spanish are taught in schools.
● Although the school focuses on education and academics, it has a place to reinforce its students in their hunt apart from studies.
● Schools have after school and counselor programs to find recreational activities such as football, dancing and swimming.
● It has courts for different sports, a swimming pool and a large playground.
● An auditorium and table tennis room are also an important part of the school.
● The laboratory has all the modern equipment.
C/O ICRISAT, Patancheru, Hyderabad – 502324
10. Silver Oaks:
Silver Oaks International School is one of the top 10 schools in Hyderabad. It is situated in Bachupally and provides the best facilities to its students. The school adheres well to the principle of “first character, next skill”. They are more focused on instilling good values in children so that they can become better citizens in future. The school aims to provide a complete education through the current system that meets today’s needs. The school equip young people to nurture hearts and motivating minds by respecting human values and the planet with their knowledge that will become a natural phenomenon.
The community looks at schools through different glasses! Our dichotomy is that if teachers have to teach life skills only who will teach human values? In which society is responsible for the expression of values, govt, organisations, families and institutions? With similar goals, activities,schedules and costumes only one school has the advantages and responsibilities of creating value. With this conviction Silver Oaks took on the role of the Value generation with the imparting of knowledge.
● The top 10 schools in Hyderabad school follows the CBSE board and it has classes till 10th.
● Sports and extracurricular activities such as skating, cricket and swimming are being taught.
● The school has a good place for children to learn and explore. Teachers move an extra step in assisting students in all their activities.
● The school has auditoriums, audio visual rooms, ventilated classes, and labs.
● The main playground is equipped with sports equipment such as cricket, tennis and volleyball.
● The school has a skating rink and large swimming pool.
Bachupally, Miyapur, Hyderabad – 500090.
This was the list of top 10 schools in Hyderabad that are progressing nicely and are favored by most of the parents. In any case, regardless of the school you send your kid to, it is proposed that you ought not put a burden on your kid. Likewise, as it’s been said, “Home will always be the primary school”, so what you educate and follow at home definitely has a more profound effect than what a kid realizes in school. In the event that you have any inquiries with respect to this article at top 10 schools in Hyderabad, don’t stop for a second to leave a message in the part underneath. We will reply to you at the earliest.
4 thoughts on “Top 10 schools in Hyderabad”
Pingback: Top 10 schools in Delhi - Best Schools Of India
Pingback: छोटी छोटी से उम्र में लग गया रोग Chhoti Si Umar Mein Lag Gaya Rog Lyrics – Bairaag | Dilip Kumar - Bollywood Aajtak
Pingback: सारे सेहर में आपसे कोई नहीं Saare Shehar Mein Aap Sa Koi Nahin Lyrics – Bairaag | Dilip Kumar - Bollywood Aajtak
Pingback: आज मौसम बड़ा बईमान है Aaj Mausam Bada Beimaan Hai – Loafer | Dharmendra - Bollywood Aajtak
Comments are closed.