Bal Bharati Public School Ghaziabad: Admission, Academic, Fee 2021-22
St. The Paul Academy was founded and administered by the Franciscan Capuchins of the Kingdom of Christ Jyoti General in Northern India. It was established in 1976. Students prepare for ICSE (Class X) and ISC Exam (Class XII) of the Indian School Certification Examination Council in New Delhi.
It is open to students of all castes and beliefs and is given a lofty slogan; “Peace and Love”. We know that the future of our nation depends on the moral strength of our youth, and therefore every effort to provide healthy and versatile education to our students in accordance with the wishes of the nation and make them morally, physically, and mentally healthy is done. Active, useful, and valuable citizens of our motherland.
St. Paul’s Academy, Ghaziabad: Admission, Academic, Fee 2021-22
|Hostel Facility:||Day School|
|Address||Brij Vihar P.O. Chander Nagar Distt Ghaziabad Uttar Pradesh, Ghaziabad|
|Contact Number||4561403, 8761046|
|School Level||Senior Secondary|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|Society||The Child Education Society|
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement
- Recognized by: CBSE
- Affiliation No: 2132986
- Aid Status: Private
- Computer Lab
- Science Lab
- Math Lab
- Medical Facilities
- School Auditorium
Bal Bharati Public School Ghaziabad Admission Procedure 2021-2022
- The applicant can purchase the prospectus from the school reception between 08:00 – 12:00 on all working days. If you would like to meet the admissions manager, you can visit the school between 8:00 and 13:00.
- If the applicant wants to continue the admission process then the procedure should be followed the applicant has to present the admit card at the reception along with the documents listed below. Once the documents are received, the admissions manager will reserve the dates and times for the written examination/interaction (for Class VI-IX)
Post admission process
- The final class was to be submitted before joining the TC and report card.
- Medical form duly filled by parents.
- Five pictures of the child, mother, and father.
- Escort card filled by parents.
- New scholars will be allocated to the department and timetable (provided by the class representative/teacher) for your department on the same day.
- If it is similar to the school calendar, please inform the school of the enrollment date of the applicant via email at the registration office.
|Prospectus and Registration Fee||200/-|
|Onetime Fee for New Admission|
|Composite Annual Fee (Payable in 4 Qtr)|
|Examination Fee/ Open Exams (Pre-School-X)||50/-|
|Optional Fee (Annual)|
|Other Activities (NIE, Robotics, Heritage festival, Class Photography)||As per Actuals|
|Visite/ Trips/Tours/ Student Exchange Programme||As per Actuals|
|Caution Money (Refundable)||5000/-|
|Total Fee (Excluding SL No. 3- Optional)|
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of residence
- Medical certificate
- Passport size color photograph
- TC & Report Card
- Aadhar Card of the Child
Ranking & Reputation
Name Of Institute
Bal Bharati Public School Ghaziabad
1 thought on “Bal Bharati Public School Ghaziabad: Admission, Academic, Fee 2021-22”
Pingback: St. Paul’s Academy, Ghaziabad: Admission, Academic, Fee 2021-2022 - Best Schools Of India
Comments are closed.